Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nail Polish!

Hi everyone! This is a post about my fav nail polishes! Okay, so I'll do a top 10 and I'll try 2 make them all recent. Here we go!
10: Yellow Sparkly Bath and Body works ART STUFF (Totally not recent, but it smells like coconut!)

9: Liberated Lilac (Sally Hanson Brand)

8: Barney (Nail Fantasies Brand)

7: Mixables (Claires. They're $4 a piece but they're HUGE!)

6: Strawberry Sizzle (Love My Nails #1579)

5: Manhattan Red (Love My Nails #506)

4: Mean Green (Claires)

3: Adobe (Color Mates)

2: Sparkly Nail Colored Polish (This one came with a bunch of stuff! No name! Just says from Markwins??)

1: Flames (Claires)



Flames is a bright, neon orange that anyone will stop and stare at! It looks amazing!
Come back soon and remember, Everyone has a sense of style, they just don't know how to use it!

1 comment: